WCM Europe Ltd utilises the latest technology to offer an unsurpassed range of capabilities including Rapid Prototyping, Rapid & Low Volume Tooling, CAD/CAM Machining, Rim and Vac Cast Mouldings, Vac Forming, Plastic Moulding, Metal Casting and Low Volume Production. The Company’s Environmental Policy is to be a responsible corporate citizen in protecting the environment.
‘WCM conducts its business in a way that is environmentally, ethically and socially responsible. Our environmental policy sits at the forefront of our daily operations. Corporate responsibility is inextricably linked to the reputation and commercial performance of the business’
Achieving Environmental Policy
- Comply with accepted environmental practices, including the commitment to meet or exceed applicable legal and other requirements.
- Strive for continual improvement in our Environmental Management System.
- Minimise the creation of wastes and pollution.
The WCM Group pledges to implement and operate the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System to further enhance environmental performance. To minimise the environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, WCM shall:
- Use less hazardous and toxic chemicals wherever possible.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle waste and packaging.
- Improve the efficiency of our energy usage.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks with consideration for environmental impacts.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.