WCM utilises the latest technology to offer an unsurpassed range of capabilities including Rapid Prototyping, Rapid & Low Volume Tooling, CAD/CAM Machining, Rim and Vac Cast Mouldings, Vac Forming, Plastic Moulding, Metal Casting and Low Volume Production.
‘WCM is committed to deliver quality products and services to its customers by utilising an effective Quality Management System, with the objective of achieving zero defect culture to consistently conform to our customer's expectations.’
Achieving Quality Policy
- Understanding and delivering to the requirements and expectations of our customers, suppliers, employees, and local community.
- To attract, retain and develop staff to their full potential.
- Develop long term collaborative relationships with key suppliers.
- Ensure WCM complies with all applicable legislation and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure the long-term sustainability of the business by seeking maximum efficiency throughout the business processes.
- Ensure that WCM’s has the infrastructure, tools, equipment, and processes to meet our current and future needs.
- Understanding our success by setting key objectives and monitoring our performance to drive continuous improvement.
- Maintaining and improving the QMS to ensure continued accreditation to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements.